Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Nicole Rothe?
What is your educational and/or training background?
What types of clients have you worked with?
- Mom looking to lose the baby weight
- Rehab for a knee/hip replacement
- PGA Pro
- Client with COPD
- Client with Parkison’s
- Teenage girl looking to fit in and no longer be overweight
- Husband/Wife duo
- Client with MS
- Autistic boy
- Transgender Client, in the process
- Retired Marine
- Marathon Runner
- 2x cancer survivor
- Brides who want to look fabulous on their special day
- And so many more!
I am interested! What is the next step?
What advice can you give me about finding a Personal Trainer?
You should thoroughly think about the time and effort that is involved in achieving a healthy lifestyle. Consider your schedule (ie. work, family, children, spouse, commitments) in relation to an exercise program. Think about your goals realistically and what you expect out of yourself and out of your professional. Don’t forget to consider your budget in relation to how long it will take to achieve your goals.